Elegant Boutique Lodging
Stay-n-Play at the Chalets at the Eagle Point Golf Club in Southern Oregon. Enjoy our Luxury King Rooms or Luxury Suites featuring private balconies or patios, just a wedge away from the 9th green and practice area. The Chalets are surrounded by quiet English gardens: you’ll engulf yourself in peace and tranquility with the perfect place to read, rest and relax.
World Class Golf
When you’re ready for a challenge in the majestic Southern Oregon outdoors, simply pick up your clubs and hit the course. Our award-winning Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course will remind you that the game is as much about the natural landscape as it is about that birdie or crushing drive.
Fine Northwest Cuisine
There’s no better way to conclude a day on the course than with a delicious meal from our extraordinary chefs at the award-winning Talon Grill. For a lighter fare, food and beverage carry-out options are available from the Osprey Nest, located near the driving range.
Enjoy Everything the Region Has to Offer
Enjoy golf year-round at the Eagle Point Golf Club and connect to the best Southern Oregon and Northern California have to offer. Whether your interests include fly fishing on one of our scenic rivers or sipping some of the world’s best vintages at a local winery, there’s something for everyone nearby. In fact, we offer a variety of tour packages for golfers and non-golfers looking to enhance their golfing getaway, such as:
- attend a local performance at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- listen to music at a Britt Music and Arts Festival
- shop in historic Jacksonville or Ashland
- experience local winery tours and tastings
- taste your way through local craft brewery tours
- take a day trip to Crater Lake National Park (the deepest lake in the United States),
- ski or snowboard on Mount Ashland (Dec 15-Apr 18, subject to weather conditions)
- enjoy a guided rafting adventure and local wine tour (raft the Rogue River in the morning and dine at a local winery in the afternoon),
- revel in the nightlife and dining options in historic Jacksonville or Ashland
- feel the excitement of a guided jet boat tour on the Rogue River
- thrill on a zip line over the Rogue River
- fish on a full-day guided adventure for salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, or trout on the Rogue River
Best of all, you can choose to leave the driving to us and let us coordinate transportation to and from each of these destinations.
If you prefer to relax at the Resort, take advantage of our other services such as golf lessons and club rentals. Or, take a stroll on our 5-mile walking trail.
Getting to and from the Resort is easy--we’re just minutes from the Medford Airport.