There are just over 9,000 golf courses throughout the United States, but some of the best are located right here in Southern Oregon. The Eagle Point Golf Club, designed by world-renowned Trent Jones, Jr., sits in the heart of Southern Oregon just to the east of Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville. With outstanding views of the Siskiyou Mountains, boutique-style accommodations at the Chalets, and world-class meals at the Talon Grill, you’ll surely enjoy a golfing retreat at the Resort at Eagle Point. So why is Southern Oregon a great place to golf? Here are just a few examples:
- We enjoy about 200 days of sunshine annually. Beautiful weather means more enjoyable days of golf for our guests. Southern Oregon also experiences less rainfall than the national average.
- We’re centrally located. It’s easy to get to Southern Oregon by taking a flight directly into Medford or driving along Interstate 5. Once you’re here, it’s a quick jaunt over to the Oregon Coast, the ski slopes of Mt. Ashland, or the hiking trails around Crater Lake National Park.
- You can relax with your favorite local beverage. Southern Oregon is home to many local wineries, breweries, and distilleries producing some of the best beverages in the U.S. Most offer daily tours or have tasting rooms where you can discover all the region’s flavors.
- There’s something for everyone in your family. Even if you’re the only person in the family who wants to spend a day on the fairways, everyone will enjoy a vacation in Southern Oregon. From shopping at various small businesses in our hometown city centers to spending an evening at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival or ziplining through the mountains, it’s impossible to run out of exciting activities that everyone will enjoy.
- The culture of Southern Oregon is filled with American values. Our heritage is richly filled with the values that have made America a great place to live, work, and play. Enjoy spending time with like-minded individuals, and perhaps you’ll even get to participate in one of our many local festivities and celebrations.
If you haven’t had a chance to golf at the Eagle Point Golf Club, now’s the time to start planning your next golfing getaway. Visit our website to learn more about golfing opportunities, accommodations, fun itinerary ideas, and even the menu for our in-house dining experience. Our staff will be happy to help you plan the perfect golfing retreat that you and your family will all enjoy.